We Are hiring
There are currently no positions available.
Junior Account Manager
Please note: You must record a short video of yourself explaining why you are the right person for this position. Please upload it to YouTube, and send us the link.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed within 10 days. Should you not hear from us within 10 days of the application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Our new Junior Account Manager will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
He/she will be required to work independently, using initiative, while being a team player. He/she must be able to multitask efficiently, and being proactive in problem-solving. Reliability, honesty and professionalism is non-negotiable.
Location: Hybrid – with the ability to travel to clients and office from time to time.
Computer Skills are an obvious necessity. An understanding of working with Google Suite, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and their advertising platforms will be required. Graphic design/proficiency in Canva will be necessary. Understand how Search Engine Optimisation works. Knowledge of the SEO Periodic Table or a willingness to learn. Understand WordPress and have worked on Elementor and/Divi Builder – a bonus. Knowledgeable of current digital trends and social media platforms As this role will require remote working, with a move towards a more hybrid environment going forward, you will need a stable WiFi as well as full-time access to a computer.
On the job training will be provide.
Salary of R10000 with an additional commission for all business brought into the Agency.
You are required to have your own laptop, cellphone and transport.
- BA/BSc degree in Business٫ Marketing or a related field
About you (Personal Skills & Attributes)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion for all things digital, especially SEO and PPC
- Time and people management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Team player
- Fast leaner
- Passion for building meaningful relationships
- Prepared to go the extra miles
- Ability to work under immense pressure
- Customer Support
- Social Media Marketing Managment
- Content Writing
- Search engine Optimization
- Negotiation and Selling
- Marketing Strategy
- At least 1 years experience
- Basic Digital Marketing Skills
- Basic Knowledge of SEO Periodic Table
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Analytical Ability
- Strategic planning
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Content Writing
- Story Telling
- Social Media Management (Facebook & Instagram, TikTok & YouTube)
- Competitor Research & Analysis
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- WordPress & Elementor Builder